Monday, May 30, 2022

Memorial Escape

I made waffles for everyone with morning. We had lots of toppings. Rachel was surprised how many toppings her kids put on their waffles. Especially Eve. Glad they liked them! Once breakfast was over Rachel took Brett to the airport. He drove with Rachel out here but flew back today. That was nice of him to spend his three day weekend this way. Brett will be in Alabama for training for awhile. This way Rachel and the kids get to have fun while he is gone. Glad we got to see him, even if it was only for a day.

Mina
Stephanie & Brett
Stockton, Jorja and I went shopping for FSY stuff and saw this game. This has got to be the most boring game ever. At least if it is the way my dad had us play Uno without any rules when we were younger.
Rachel took her girls up to her brother's house to help him pack. He is moving to Idaho next month. I started wondering if this would be the last time all of my kids would be at home together. Before Jorja leaves on her mission and Stockton gets married. I know we will have random quick times this summer, but here we have a full week before Stockton and Jorja start FSY. I wanted to do something fun. We decided on an escape room at Gardner Village. We had never tried this one before. I love doing escape rooms with my family. We got out of this one pretty fast. It was called 'Malcom's Missing Millions.' There was a computer there and Preston started messing with it. Hacker.
Preston, Stephanie, Stockton, Jorja, Maysen, Mike
We tried to find a couple of places to get a treat, but everything was closed - until we found U-Swirl. We also grabbed a few treats at Gourmandise. Once we were home we played Mario Party. I kept looking at everyone playing and tried to memorize the moment. It was so nice to have all of them together. I sure love them more than they will ever know!

Rachel and her girls came back late tonight. They were exhausted! Still got a cute picture of Grace with Bear though!
Grace & Bear

No comments: