Sunday, March 3, 2019

Awkwardtunity

Mike and Jorja crack me up. Although I would actually prefer them to be listening during sacrament meeting than making up random works. But, it is what it is.
Making up random words is more reverent than making paper hats to stick on the boy sitting in front of us. Somehow both of those things happened during sacrament meeting today.
Brenton
 At least Jorja made it to church. It was iffy there for a bit.
We played The Duck puzzle from Jordyn's puzzle book. That one was so weird! And confusing. But still fun. At one point we had to pass our shoes to different players. Preston ended up with three shoes. Anyway, we had to start over and tape some things back together, but we figured out the key word. We now have two key words. I think we have six more to find. Mike and the kids decided they needed to have a duck inside while playing the Duck puzzle, even though it clearly states that you do not need a duck. Quackletta sat on Mike's lap. Jorja took this picture and I laughed so hard at her caption. My family cracks me up.
Mike & Quackletta
 Jorja put wavy lines on her picture from yesterday.
Jorja, Emily, Hailey

No comments: