Saturday, March 9, 2019

Flat Stanley

Blake sent us his Flat Stanley. This was the first day we were able to go out and get some pictures. I think Blake's class is doing Flat Stanley a little bit different, but I'm not sure. I think he is supposed to do a report on Utah with the pictures we come up with. I don't know for sure if that is the case, but I thought getting pictures with mountains in the background would be a good start. Also, we took pictures of Flat Stanley with Kiki.
Jorja & Flat Stanley
 Flat Stanley
Jorja, Kiki & Flat Stanley
 Flat Stanley & Mike
 Mike, Flat Stanley, Jorja, Kiki
 Kiki & Jorja
Jorja worked from 5-9:30 today. Right before she headed to work Noah asked if she could hang out. She told him she had work. He went to Chick-Fil-A but didn't see her. That was because she was working the window. If he had gone drive thru he would have seen her. Traven got back from his soccer tournament in St. George and called to see if she could hang out. She had just walked in the door. She told him she had to write a talk for tomorrow. I'm glad that even though she didn't get to go on any dates this weekend she has to know that people still enjoy hanging out with her. Also, I'm glad she started working on her talk today, even if it was at 10:00 at night!

No comments: