Monday, March 11, 2019

Dizzy Day

Jorja had a hard day today. She texted me at lunch saying she was dizzy, her head hurt and it was hard to see. She decided to stick it out through the day because she couldn't afford to have another absence in theater. Her teacher told me at parent/teacher conference that if Jorja was struggling with her health she could lay down in the back of the class. Jorja said that never is the case though. Jorja ended up doing her final scene performance today. Hope that went well.

Jorja also had to work from 5-9. Except she didn't get home until close to 11:30. Other people wanted to go home so they asked Jorja to stay. She is too nice to say no, she is struggling and she needs sleep. It is also getting so close to the end of the quarter and she has a lot of making up to do. I sure hope she can do this.

Despite being sick, Jorja has started loving her job. She loves all the people she works with. She feels like she is friends with all of them except one person. She comes home from her job tired, but happy.

Today is Burke's birthday. I dropped a jar of apple cider off at his house. It was funny, when his dad said I was at the door his mom said his eyes lit up. He knew I was bringing him cider. It is hilarious how much Crew and Burke love that stuff. This is my fourth year giving them cider on their birthday. I am determined to carry on this tradition for as long as I can. It was funny this morning. When Preston woke up he said, "Don't forget to bring Burke cider today." Hahaha. I love it.

No comments: