Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Cousin Baseball

Heather is dating someone. His name is Josh. He is the head coach for the Davis High School baseball team. Jordyn and I had been wanting to check him out for awhile. We thought today would be the perfect opportunity. So, Heather, Jordyn, Markell and I all went to the baseball game. Markell even brought her boyfriend Ezra, so we got to meet him too. The weather was great and the game was so much fun! I drove up to Layton with Jordyn, so it was an enjoyable ride. Heather gave us strict instructions that we were not allowed to be embarrassing. Haha! We were well behaved. The game went extra innings. Markell and Ezra had an appointment, so they had to leave. Jordyn and I left after the 9th inning. Jordyn had a pickle ball game scheduled. The game went 10 innings. Davis scores five runs in the tenth and Layton scored 3. Too bad we missed the grand finale! Still, we had a great time.
Jordyn, Heather, Markell, Ezra, Stephanie
Preston had Young Mens at the Henderson's house. They did family search stuff. Jorja had work. She worked from 3:30-9:00. I told Mike I was going to be so mad if they kept her late again. Well...you guessed it. Shortly after 9:00 Jorja called and said they accidentally wrote that she was working until 10:00 on the board, so the manager sent someone else home. What? That's ridiculous. I was so annoyed. When I'm annoyed I don't hide it very well. If Jorja stays until 10:00, she might end up staying until 11:00 like she did last night. Her grades are awful. Two days in a row with all of her free time at work? That's not good. Jorja ended up getting home right at 10:00. I asked her why she didn't stay until 10? She said she started crying when she got off the phone with me, so her manager let her come home early. Whoops. I was really mad though and I'm glad Jorja got home. She stayed up late working on homework. That poor girl.
Jorja

No comments: