Sunday, March 17, 2019

Stake Conference

Today was Stake Conference. Usually we go early to get the front row on the stage in the back. It's funny we go so early to sit far away. I didn't like our seats today. My eyes are getting worse and I think that made a big difference. It was hard for me to concentrate when the screen was so far away. It was just blurry.

Mike made spaghetti, Maysen and I looked at her schedule for next year, and we played an Exit game. Pharoah's Tomb. It was pretty fun. We are getting good at these, we understand how things are asked much better. There was only one puzzle in the box that we kind of rolled our eyes and groaned about. It was fun.

Maysen went home today. It was nice to have her here. She said she had an easy drive home. I'm glad. This was her first time coming down and back without Stockton I think. I'm glad she was able to do it without a struggle. Now we are back to a two kid house. It seems so empty. I loved our house in Georgia, but having two kids in a house that big would be weird. I miss it when we want to invite people over though.

No comments: