Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Snow

There was a lot of snow today. I had my early exercise class and barely made it there, going as slow as a turtle. Michael Banks wasn't even there. He got there a few minutes before class started. He is never that late. I took Jorja to school in her bug and had Mike take the Pilot. I didn't want him driving his jeep in the snow. The tires are awful on the jeep right now. The bug has snow tires and does great, but even with that I struggled making it up Pepperwood Drive. Mike spun out on Pepperwood Drive, so at least I didn't do that. He made it to work and back safe and sound though.

Jorja was supposed to go to a track meet today, but luckily that got cancelled. She had to stay after school and help Packer. I picked her up and she hurried and got ready for work. She worked late again. This is her to-do list. She is getting so overwhelmed. I don't know how to help her. I wish she didn't work such long hours. It was nice when she was 15. They couldn't schedule her past 6:00 I think and she only worked a few times a week. The second she turned 16 everything changed. A week and a half left of the quarter. I hope she can pull this off.

No comments: