Monday, March 4, 2019

Plasma

My brother Matt donates plasma twice a week. He talked me into doing it today. Because it was my first time it took forever! Matt came and went while I was still there. I only got to see him as he was walking out. Once I donate one more time, Matt will get $50 though. School was almost out when I finished, so I went to the Village Baker and ordered Jorja and I our favorite cream cheese sandwiches. These remind me of sandwiches Brooke introduced me to when I was visiting her up in Coeur d'Alene before she was married. That sandwich shop is long gone now though.

Anyway, I picked up Jorja after school and was able to get home before Stockton called. I was so worried he was going to call while I was out. I talked to him for an hour and a half. It was awesome! This new policy is THE BEST! He talked to me while his companion was playing basketball, while they were driving, and while he was finishing up laundry. It is so nice to hear his voice. I love him!

Jorja stayed at work late. The manager talked to her for awhile after asking her if she would like to become a shift leader. I'm not sure what that means, but Jorja was pretty excited they would even be talking to her about it. Chick-Fil-A has changed some policies recently. Like how raises are determined. Now they have a scale on your performance that is looked at. It used to be just who the managers liked best. The new policy will work out much better for Jorja.

No comments: