Saturday, March 16, 2019

Not the Right Duck

Maysen and I went out to eat at Zupas and did a little shopping. We went to Deseret Book and Harmons. I heard someone call 'Momma Smith' while I was there. Jorja's friend, Traven, was giving out samples. Tiny pancakes with syrup.
Traven
I was upstairs folding laundry while Mike and Preston were playing a game downstairs. I looked out the window and saw Waddiluigi! I couldn't believe it! I started calling to the boys to come and see. Quacky Chan was freaking out at Quackletta for some reason and chasing her all over the yard. I had never seen him act like that. Waddiluigi was just watching, which was weird. Weird for him to be timid with Quacky Chan and weird for him to not protect Quackletta. Mike went out there and picked up Quacky Chan. When he did the other two ducks got scared and flew away. We thought we just lost Quackletta. Nope. She was in her duck house sitting on her nest. They were two different ducks and Quacky Chan was being a guard duck. Makes since why Waddiluigi wasn't acting like himself, because it wasn't him. Oh well. Hope he is happy where ever he is. Sorry for the false accusation Quacky Chan!
Mike, Maysen, Preston and I played a game of Trek to Zion. Mike won and was quite proud. We were cleaning up when he hurried and took a picture of his victory. That's okay. Mike rarely wins games like this. He creamed all of us on this game too. Probably because he got the coveted top route.
Jorja had a date with Mitchell today. They played miniature golf and went to Zupas. We gave them a 10:30 curfew and Jorja was back a few minutes early. That made me happy.
Mitchell
We just hung out as a family the rest of the night. Weird to not have Stockton around. Sure miss that boy and hope he is doing well in Arizona.

No comments: