Friday, March 15, 2019

Salt Lake Temple

I can't believe it! The only picture I got of today was a lame picture of my library card. I sent that to Jorja so she could check out a book. Too bad because today was great. I took Maysen to the dermatologist, that was boring. That's okay because the rest of the day was fun. Mike, Maysen and I went to the Salt Lake Temple. We did a session together. It was so fun to be there with Maysen. I hadn't done a session there since Taylor went through the temple. He's been home from his mission for several years now, so that was a long time ago. It was fun to walk around the celestial room with them. Maysen was surprised with how big it is. It's a really cool temple. I wonder how long it will be closed for when they do the renovation. We were almost to the temple when I realized I left Flat Stanley home! I was disappointed. I wanted to send Blake a picture of Flat Stanley in front of the temple. Oh well. After the temple we stopped home and picked up Preston. We went to Waffle Love and it was delicious. We came home and figured out a puzzle from Jordyn's book. This puzzle was super cool. Jorja would have loved this one. Too bad she was at work. She was there forever too. They kept her longer and she wasn't able to leave until around 11:30. I hate it when that happens. At least it was a Friday and she doesn't have school tomorrow.

No comments: