Friday, March 1, 2019

Mountains and Lacrosse

Jorja was supposed to meet at Alta at 4:00 in the morning. The plan was to go to the Salt Flats and take a video with student government for inauguration. Luckily the plan changed. They ended up meeting at a reasonable time and heading to the mountains. It was cold, but Jorja had a great time.
Carson, Jorja, Bode ~ the sophomore officer that were able to come
 Jorja & Kassie
 Traven, Taylor, Tally, Bode, Cade, Baylor, Carson, Luke
Brooklyn, Lexi, Maggie, Kassie, Jorja, Mia, Abbey, Darby
The kids had the day off of school and Mike had work off. Mike spent the entire day sick in bed. He had great plans of what he wanted to do. Too bad his body had other plans. Hopefully all the sleep will help him get better. Mike and Preston were able to be sick boys together. They did have fun playing Zelda downstairs though.

Stockton's mission clock is now in the 600s! Yay! I watched it change. 700 days is still a long time. I talked to Rachel for a bit and sent her a picture of how far along I am on Grace's stocking. I'm so close to finishing!
 Grace
Jorja hung out with Madison and Collin for awhile. She went to the lacrosse game with Aysha, Kylie and Collin. Jorja had high hopes of playing lacrosse this year, but her mono has made that impossible. She still gets winded extremely easily. I wonder when that will end?
Jorja sent me this to let me know she was doing great.
 Alex, ???, Kylie, Jorja
 Aysha, Kylie, Noah, Jorja ~ I don't know why Jorja has a bar code on her sweater
 Luke & Jorja
 ???, Jorja, ???, Bode
Jorja went to Wendy's after the game with Kylie and Aysha. She had a great time today. It was a long, fun day for her. I'm so glad she was healthy for today at least. The other two will get there.

No comments: