Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Denied

I had my second plasma appointment today. I woke up so dizzy. I had my early exercise class and about fainted in class. It was weird. I almost fainted in class after I gave blood too. Anyway, I had my  appointment, so I wanted to go. They said I couldn't give today. I had a bruise from my last appointment and they didn't like how I was dizzy. I am going to try again tomorrow though.
I'm not sure what this video is about, but I found it on Jorja's phone.
She sure does such a good job of making other people feel important.
Jorja took the bus home with Madison. The plan was to go with Madison and her dad to get her drivers permit. Except Madison's dad forgot. They spent their time doing homework though. Jorja and Madison went to a Chick-Fil-A service project today. They met at the Southtown Chick-Fil-A. Jorja knew they were going to a retirement home to have dinner, that is all she knew. Turns out only three people from Jorja's store came. Also turns out the place was in Salt Lake City. Jorja ended up driving. On the freeway. In traffic. In the rain. In the dark. Yikes! Luckily there were no problems. There were three girls from the Draper store and some people from Southtown. Chick-Fil-A provided the dinner. This place is for older people who are going through cancer. Jorja didn't come home for a long time and I was worried. Turns out that she stayed with Madison and the other girl and just talked to these guys for hours. The Southtown people left right after dinner. Jorja loved it. We were in bed when she came home. She sat on our bed and talked to us about it for a long time. That girl has a heart of gold. She was so happy and we were so proud of her. I have never met anyone that loves so intensely and completely as Jorja. She loves everybody. I wish I could be more like her.

Now for some random pictures:
I finished Grace's stocking today!
 Jorja and I have a streak of 100 on Snapchat
 She has sent me fun pictures like this for 100 days.
Gosh I love her so.

No comments: