Friday, March 22, 2019

Thetinychefshow

I volunteered at Preston's school for a bit today. It was cute to see Preston in the wood shop. I wanted to take a picture of him working on all these machines, but I was worried I would embarrass him. It probably wouldn't have turned out anyway because I was in the class room and he was in the shop. It would have been far away and through glass. Still, he was super cute.

Jorja was gone all night. She had a date with Spencer. She doesn't call it a date, they were just hanging out. But, he picked her up. The went to City Creek. Went to dinner. Were together for 3 1/2 hours. I don't think she knows the definition of a date. She went to Madison's birthday party later and was there the rest of the night.

Mike made 3 bears hamburgers. Papa bear, Mama bear and baby bear. Hard to tell from this picture, but it made me laugh.
Mike, Preston and I played a game of Dominion. Mike thought he had won, but I ended up beating him by one point. Hahaha! I ended up with 6 estates. I usually get rid of those as fast as I can. I even trashed a few during the game. I bought some more because I had the goons card and it seemed like the best plan at the time. Who knew it would end up winning me the game?

Jorja came and got in my bed after she was home. We talked and laughed for a long time. It totally annoys Mike when we do this. I took her phone and added an Instagram account for her to follow. It's called thetinychefshow and it is so funny! (Mike does not find the humor in that account.) We were watching the videos and I was laughing so hard. I was trying to be quiet though. Mike grumbled, "Stop shaking!" It took me a bit to figure out I was shaking when I was laughing. Couldn't be helped. We all ended up falling asleep. Jorja woke up about 1:30 in the morning and was saying weird stuff. I can't remember what it was but it didn't make any sense. She crawled out of our bed and went down to her own room. I wonder if she will remember any of that.

No comments: