Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Almost Worked

I talked to Stockton for awhile today. We have his schedule all figured out. Because he is in the honors program he is able to register for classes a week before everyone else. He can register tonight just after midnight. 12:01 am. Stockton has his plan all ready to go and nicely labeled. I told him I would stay up and register him because we have spring break and he is in the middle of school. That was the plan anyway. I watched Turning Red with Maysen. Wasn't either of our favorite. I watched the Jazz game, which thankfully they won. Had to go to overtime, but still it was a win. They have now clinched a playoff spot. Yay! Finally it turned midnight. The only problem was, I couldn't figure out how to register Stockton. I couldn't find the place to enter the code. I spent an hour before I gave up and went to bed at 1:00 am. Not how I pictured or wanted the day to end.

No comments: