Thursday, April 28, 2022

Ambassador Board

We were down to one car today. Mike dropped me off at work. My dad had to drop off Max's Crome book, so he came around lunch time. I went with him to the library. The sticker was off of his Crome book, so they had to wait until the supervisor could look it up. My dad and I went to lunch at Penny Ann's Cafe while they did that. Lunch was delicious. We went to the library and found out that my dad didn't return Max's Crome book, he returned Max's best friend's Crome book. Hopefully that kid has Max's.

Stockton got 100% on his physics final. Nicely done! Stockton and Jorja went to the temple today. Jorja wore her new dress and said it fit perfect. Yay! Jorja's mission picture is also up on the ambassador board.
We were able to get Jorja's car back today. Mike was right. It needed a new alternator. Mike made pizza for dinner in the pizza oven. Everyone got pizza except Mike. Bear enjoyed it though.
Bear eating Mike's precooked pizza

No comments: