Friday, April 1, 2022

Mayson

I hurried and packed on my lunch break. After school Preston met me in the counseling office. We went to the West Jordan library and picked up a book he needed for his research paper in English. Once we got home Maysen and I went to the store and bought groceries. Although I realized my credit card expired yesterday and Jorja had my new card up in Logan. Maysen bought the groceries today. Glad she could do that for me. We stopped by the flower shop on our way back and Maysen was able to get a free flower. She was cute. We walked in and she said, "Hi, my name's Maysen and I never expected to see my name on your sign." Haha. They asked her what her favorite color was. Maysen told them her favorite flower color was yellow. So cute.

Maysen
We left shortly after I got home. On our way to the cabin I texted Stockton to ask him how he did on his data structures class. He texted back that he had just finished and got 77/78! Wow! He was so nervous about this test and studied SO HARD. Glad he was rewarded for all of his hard work. So proud of him!
We got to the cabin around 10:30. There were only patches of snow. We were able to drive up to the top, but Jorja's bug wasn't able to make it. Jorja was already there with her friends. Davis, Nathan, Hannah, Jillian and Sydney. They all seem really nice. I made Jorja do her eye therapy. She has four exercises she needs to do. I held a paper up for her while she had to use the grid to answer questions. There was the eye glasses one. I tried the glasses on again and realized that when I closed one eye all the letters/numbers with the white background disappeared. When I closed the other eye the other ones disappeared. That is because my eyes work together. Jorja can get them to appear when she concentrates really hard, but when she does everything else disappears. Crazy. She also does this weird string exercise where she has to concentrate on a bead until the string appears in an X. Anyway, so glad she is going to be able to fix her eyes! 

Jorja and her friends watched The Lego Movie in the basement. The girls are sleeping in the double bunkbed room downstairs and the boys are sleeping in the lava room. Preston is in the water heater room for the first time. He looked so cozy tucked in bed. Mike and I are in the sponge room. Maysen stayed home this time. Stockton is going to enjoy conference at the Bungalow, especially with his data structures 98% test he nailed today.

No comments: