Friday, April 22, 2022

Cameron's Married!

Today was such a fun day! The kids had online school, but I worked today. It is weird working there with no students, but also kind of fun. When I got home Matt and Sam and their family was here. Matt called me yesterday and asked if they could stay for a few days. Mike had them playing with wand stations that he had set up. They loved it. They also had so much fun with the cauldron.

Jeff & Greg
Cameron Molen got married today. Cameron and Maysen were best friends when we lived in Georgia. They were together every day. Their imaginations were awesome and they had so many adventures. It was so fun to have them together. Every week Alisha would watch my kids one day and I would watch her kids one day while we did date night. The rest of the week Alisha and I were almost always together, either at my house or hers. When we were at church Maysen would often leave us and go and sit with Cameron and his family. I had the best time living close to them. It was so sad when they moved back to Washington. I was crushed. We have seen them a couple of times since then. Maysen and I flew back to Washington for different things twice when she was in Kindergarten and 2nd grade. When Matt and Alisha moved to Arizona they stopped at our house on the way and we got to have a swimming party with them. That was the last time Maysen had seen Cameron. I'm guessing that was 8 years ago.
Cameron & Maysen
Anyway, Cameron got married today. He got married in the Timpanogos Temple and had his reception in Provo! Yay! It was soooooo fun to see Alisha! I was so excited! We were talking and we looked over and saw Cameron and Maysen talking to each other. I hurried to get a picture. I heard Cameron tell Maysen that he recognized her but didn't know where he knew her from. Maysen said, "I'm glad you remembered when I said Maysen." Cameron said, "Of course I remember you! You were my childhood best friend!" It was so sweet. I loved it. I'm glad I was able to come and I'm glad Maysen was able to too. 
Cameron (Rachel) and Maysen
Maysen & Cameron
Alisha & Stephanie
Matt, Mike, Alisha, Stephanie
Rachel & Cameron
Alisha
Cameron & Rachel
Alisha & Cameron
It was awesome to be with Alisha again. It's like no time has passed. Sure wish she lived closer, but glad Cameron got married near us! Mike, Maysen, Preston and I stopped to get food on the way home and then got to play with Matt! (My brother, not Cameron's dad) We had Matt try the oculus and he was a fan. Such a great day.

No comments: