Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter

It was nice to have all our kids home for Easter. Jorja arrived here at 5:00 in the morning. She was tired. She had a dance last night then someone needed her to take them to the airport at 3:30. Jorja just stayed up the entire time. I'm glad she made it here safely. At least she was driving with the other girl most the way. That was nice of Jorja. We were all able to go to church together. Jorja was able to announce her mission call in our ward. Didn't think she would be home to do that, but glad it worked out. I was so tired today. I got up when I heard Jorja come in. Once she was down in her bedroom I hurried and got all the Easter basket stuff ready. It took forever. I was able to sneak in everyone's room except Maysen's. When I went in there she was already up. Jorja and I were pretty loud when she came home and Maysen wasn't able to go back to sleep. We also dyed eggs today. Two eggs a person.
Stockton's eggs
For dinner we did pizza in the pizza oven. It was delicious! ~ Jorja's pizza
Stockton, Jorja, Mike/Stephanie
Half Mike, half Stephanie. Who knew peaches on pizza was so good?
The Easter bunny brought me an Oculus, which was a complete surprise. We had fun playing with that today. The Beat Saber game is super fun. Jorja talked Mike into getting a game called Super Hot. She showed Mike videos of her friends playing it. It looked silly. Mike was able to figure out how the rest of us could watch on the tv and see what the other person is doing. The game Jorja talked Mike into getting is violent! We should have done more research on that one.
Jorja
Alyssa came over this evening to take Stockton back to Logan. First we played some games. Stockton got Poetry for Neanderthrals. It was so funny. We laughed and laughed. Stockton and Preston were really good at this game.
Maysen & Stockton
Jorja, Stockton and Alyssa all went back to school. They only have a few more weeks before this semester is over. They have done really well. It was awesome having my entire family together. That doesn't happen very often anymore. I sure love these guys.

No comments: