Friday, April 15, 2022

Sorting Fruity Pebbles

Mike has had the week off and enjoyed every second of it. He spent most of his time working on wand stations. Making a cauldron in our downstairs fireplace was first on his list. He spent a lot of time making potion bottles. 3D printing them, wiring them, putting some sticky chip on the bottom, then filling some of them with Fruity Pebbles. One bottle had red pebbles and one had yellow. Quite tedious.

Mike
I tried to get the last Easter basket things filled. I really wanted to get the boys new white shirts. Mike's are super old and fraying, Stockton has mostly short sleeve ones and Preston has been growing. I decided to get the andcollar ones. They are supposed to be stain & wrinkle resistant. Plus they feel like exercise clothes, like the stretchy fabric. I found some at Mr. Mac. I hope they like them. I went to Deseret Book next to look for a Cantonese Book of Mormon, but the place was mostly empty with a 'We're Moving' sign out front. Drat. I went to the mall and met Shannon there. I hung out with her while she got some things. She wanted to go to White Elegance, a temple store, and look for some things. I drove over there with her. They had a temple dress that I couldn't resist. It was called 'Mandarin' and it definitely had an Asian vibe and was so beautiful. Shannon convinced me to get that for Jorja. I hope she likes it.

No comments: