Monday, April 4, 2022

Bubbly Ceiling

Mike worked from the cabin and I was able to finish my book review this morning. Glad to get that done. I enjoyed the book, so that made everything easier. I was able to get most of the cleaning done before Mike finished work. He finished at 5:00 and we were able to leave by 6:30. No problems on the way home. We were sooooo tired. At least I was and I didn't even drive. Mike mentioned how he couldn't wait to go to sleep. Preston went downstairs when we got home and then yells, "Mom! The ceiling's dripping!" Sure enough it was. Maysen felt bad because she didn't notice. She didn't happen to come downstairs, so it would be impossible to notice. Our ice maker leaked. It's sad. Hopefully things aren't as bad as they look right now. This is how we ended the night.
Mike

No comments: