Friday, April 8, 2022

Big Changes

Mike, Maysen, Preston and I went to dinner at Jim's. They have changed locations and I like this new place a lot better. Last night I asked Stockton to call me sometime today. He ended up calling while we were at Jim's. I called him back after we got home. (We stopped at Walmart after to buy a new carpet cleaner. Our carpets downstairs smell disgusting after all the water dripping from the ceiling.) I talked with Stockton for awhile. I wanted to let him know what the honors college lady talked about with me. We ended up talking for awhile about his future while I had one eye on the Jazz game. Haha. Crazy how fast time goes. Jorja also sent this picture to our family group text. Ahhhhhh!!!! She has been waiting for this for weeks! If the pattern holds, Jorja will be getting her mission call on Tuesday. That is what has happened with all of her friends. Email assigned on Friday, call comes on Tuesday. Exciting times for sure!


No comments: