Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Pizza and Minecraft

I talked to Stockton this morning about how I couldn't figure out how to register him for his classes. He said he would look at it after he was finished with his classes for the day. I called the number that was on the email that gave him the early access code and left a message. Around 11:00 I decided to try again. Low and behold there was a place to put his early access code in and it worked like a charm. Later I got a call back from the honors college and I talked to her for a bit. She said that the registrar's office decided to change the registration time to 8:00 am and didn't let the honors college know. No harm done, just I'm very tired today.

Mike had a required office work day. They only have to go in the office twice a year for two days. This was the first one. Of course it was during Preston's spring break. Although I don't think Preston has minded staying at home. He does love the cabin though. It sounds like they didn't really do official work, more like team building stuff. Mike brought some stuff to play jackbox and he brought the bombs he made for Jorja's Amazing Race activity her junior year. Sounds like they had a great time. Mike came home with a fancy pizza oven. A guy he works with won it and didn't want it. Mike said he would take it off of his hands. They guy agreed. Talk about great luck! Mike made pizza in it today and it was pretty good. We just used store bought dough and stuff we had around the house. We will have to play with that more.

Mike
Preston and I made a Minecraft brownie cake. We were planning on making this when Matt and Sam were here, but Preston got sick and we didn't think that would be a good idea. Preston did a great job and it looked so cute. Man, I love that kid!
Preston
Jorja got here late tonight. We were watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Well, I kept falling asleep. I know that is a shocker. Jorja pretty much went straight to bed. She is getting up early and going to the American Fork Temple with Nathan, who she met at the cabin last week. Haha - she sure keeps herself busy!

No comments: