Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Waldo

I exchanged Jorja's temple dress this morning. I had bought her 2XS and we wanted to exchange it for 2XSP because it was too long and I didn't want to pay to have it hemmed. They had one there, but it had a big snag on the back. They called every store and their warehouse, but no one had that size. I FaceTimed Jorja to show her. She still wanted it. They did give me 20% off, so that was nice.

Tonight was the Where's Waldo for our ward. Mike was one of the Waldos. He sent me pictures of other Waldos. Jorja's dress picture got uploaded in the middle and I don't know why, but I'm not going to change it.
Waldo Mike
Waldo Tony Antonelli
Oh! And Rachel sent me this picture of Marie wearing Maysen's old shirt. Adorable!
Dress snag. One day I'll get a picture of Jorja in it.
Waldo Heather Callister (Bishop's wife)
Waldos Bryce and Gordon Johnson
Waldos Tom and Pam Smith
Waldo Ray Henderson (future Seattle Mission President)
Waldo Daryl Back (former Sydney Australia mission president) Hahaha

No comments: