Saturday, April 30, 2022

Cindy's 50!

My friend Cindy invited me to her 50th birthday party. I couldn't believe it when I saw the invitation. I haven't seen Cindy for a few years. We were great friends in our 20s when we lived in Washington. We served in the primary presidency together. Cindy was the president. Cheri Bennett and I were the counselors. Our presidency meetings were so fun. We would laugh and laugh and laugh together. It was the best time and we worked great together. Cindy now lives in Alpine, Utah, but I haven't had a chance to get together with her. I was nervous when I walked into the house. I didn't know one other person. Cindy saw me and ran to me and gave me the biggest hug. Then she didn't let me out of her sight. She introduced me to everyone and kept me nearby. She made me feel so great on her night. Classic Cindy.
Stephanie & Cindy
Jorja got together with her friends who have mission calls for pictures by the temple. I think they are all ambassadors, but I'm not sure. The pictures turned out great. I'm glad Jorja has had such a wonderful group of friends. She sure has loved her freshman year!




No comments: