Friday, April 29, 2022

Chinese Marketing Presentation

The day for the Chinese presentation finally arrived. Preston spent so much time working on this! The school ended up letting the kids ride on a bus. I rode down with them. It was Chinese kids, Spanish kids and French kids. There were two groups of Chinese kids. They both had to give two presentations. I was in the room when Preston's group gave their first presentation. I thought they did great. I couldn't understand a thing, but I thought it was awesome. I stayed with the backpacks during the second presentation because both groups were going at the same time.
Yikang, Ty, Greyson, Brian
Preston, Emery
With Ms. Peng
Stephanie & Preston
Emery was at the Jazz playoff game last night. (They lost and are out. It was sad.) It was a close game though. She had floor seats and spent every spare second studying for this Chinese presentation.
Brian, Emery, Preston
The prompt was marketing AirPod cases.
Emery, Brian, Preston
The presentation
Question and answer portion
Ms. Peng's son, Preston, Emery, Brian, Ms. Peng
Serious faces
One funny thing that happened is while I was videoing Preston the Bishop called. I didn't answer. Timing was crazy though. He was calling to say he got Jorja's letter of recommendation written. We also found out Jorja needs shots. Hopefully we can find a time to get her them!

No comments: