Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Amy's Handprints

I dropped Jorja off at work and then headed over to pick up Sam. We drove up to Sherry's to get Amy's handprints done. Amy did great!
Stephanie, Amy and Sherry
I got back in time to pick up Jorja from work. She had a change of clothes in the car and I dropped her off at Alta for the volleyball game. She was required to be here as part of her student government class. See, easiest grounding ever. Is she even really grounded? Conner gave her a ride home, but they ended up staying out in the driveway for at least thirty minutes. Mike texted her and asked if Conner wouldn't just want to come in. So, we finally got to meet the boy who has been driving Jorja home from school everyday. I told him that Jorja could take the bus, he didn't need to drive her. He doesn't seem to mind. I'm not sure what to think about him. He seems nice and he has been really kind to Jorja. I'm not sure if they like each other, but I don't feel he is controlling, so that makes me feel better. I did find out that Conner had tried to get Jorja to go home several times from the party a few days ago. REALLY? Jorja just kept talking to other people and brushing him off. Grrrrrr. Jorja said Conner looked really nervous. I didn't notice, but I guess I don't know him at all anyway. Although, now that I think about it, he did look nervous. He had his hands in his pockets and was kind of bouncing on the balls of his feet. When he left and Jorja went downstairs to get ready for bed, Mike looked at me and said, "Well, that was weird. Have you ever seen Jorja look so happy?" It's true. Jorja is happy most of the time, but tonight with Conner she was positively glowing. 

No comments: