Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Amy's Home!

Preston and I found a snail crossing the street on the way to the bus stop.
I woke up early for my exercise class, came home and got Preston out the door, then drove Jorja to school. I went straight from dropping Jorja off to Matt and Sam's house. My dad was watching their kids, but he needed to go and teach at the prison. Matt came home right before my dad left and got Jeff ready for daycare. He took Greg with him and I had Anne. We went to the hospital to visit Amy and Sam. Matt's car stopped working the day they came to the hospital. He thought it was the key and has been trying to fix it. He finally got the key working only to find out that the car battery was dead. He went and bought jumper cables, but that didn't work. Finally he called a tow truck. They were able to get the car started. The doors don't work, but at least they were able to get home. I ended up staying at the hospital the entire day. Sam kept telling me I could leave, but I didn't want to until I knew she had a way home. Once Matt and Sam were packing up and Matt had the car running I headed back home. School had just gotten out and I wanted to beat the kids home.
Amy & Anne
 Amy
Preston and I went to diving. Jorja worked on homework. Her license plate also came in the mail. Oh boy, how are we going to survive Jorja's teenage years?
Jorja

No comments: