Sunday, October 14, 2018

Balloons and Ducks

Mike took me to the airport around 7:00 this morning. That isn't too early, but we did get to bed at two am. Skye and Parker were up and they came with Mike to drop me off. I got home without any incident. I sat next to a nice lady named Laura. They had won a trip to the balloon festival in an auction. They even got to go up in one of the balloons. She sent me a few photos.
My dad was picking me up from the airport. I tried to be better about letting him know what my status was then I did with Mike. I was at the number 7 pick up, but it was freezing so I moved to number 5. This was my messages to my dad. I can not believe he went to Burger King on a Sunday. That never would have happened when we were growing up! Even if it was irresistible for us!
My dad dropped me off at home. I put my bags inside and then ran to church. I still had my jeans and tennis shoes on and everything. I got there right as sacrament was starting for the 11:00 hour. I waited in the foyer so I could take the sacrament, then I went to the gym where we were having a combined meeting. Mike was excited to show me the ducks when we got home. He loves feeding them dried mealworms.
 Mike
 Jorja and Waddluigi
 Hahahaha!

No comments: