Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Maysen's TWENTY-ONE

Today is Maysen's birthday! Ahhhhh! She sent me these pictures this morning. Stockton went out to breakfast with her. He also went out to ice-cream and to a music thing for one of their classes. I'm glad he is up there with her and I'm so happy he spent Maysen's birthday with her! Pictures like this make me so happy!
 Stockton
I spent the day in New Mexico. The kids had school and Parker had preschool, so I had time to shower! I took Blake to buy batting gloves after school. We also got him a shirt to wear under his uniform for when the temperature turns. I sent several pictures to Mike while we were picking them out. Hope everything works!
Blake
Mike was able to arrange a ride for Blake to his baseball practice tonight. As soon as he left, Skye and I headed over to the middle school so she could watch their volleyball team in their last home game. Skye's team won the first two games and then we snuck out of there. I wanted to get Skye fed before she left for Young Women's. Blake came home from practice super happy and with a new practice jersey. I questioned him several times to make sure he was supposed to wear it to practice. Mike said it looks just like his game jersey. I went up and compared. It looks just like his white one, Blake has a white and black game jersey. The only difference with the practice one is it has a red number 7 instead of a blue number 7.
Blake 
Skye had a great time at Young Women's. They played glow in the dark volleyball. Her face was painted when she came home. I guess they had glow in the dark paint on their faces to show which team they were on. I spent the evening getting ready for our adventure tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous, but also really want to pull this off. I'm planning on waking up at 3:30 in the morning and taking the kids to the balloon fiesta. I figured I would always regret not trying to do this. I packed the kids clothes in ziplock bags and gathered their shoes in the car. I got warm coats and jackets for everyone. I packed up almost the entire box of snacks Christen left. Snacks that I knew would be okay for Blake and Larkin. I put the rest of the chocolate chip muffins Christen had made in the car and thought that would work for breakfast. Three each. Then I went to bed and hoped for the best!

No comments: