Thursday, October 4, 2018

Pumpkin

Jorja gets a ride home from school everyday from a boy named Conner. I usually wait by the window and pull a face as Jorja comes to the door. I waited and waited and waited for a long time today. I finally sat by the window and played on my phone while I waited. Soon Preston came home. He said Jorja was talking with some boy in a car. Preston wanted pudding for a snack, so we made some. Then Preston joked that I should go bring some to Jorja and the boy. I thought that was funny. I ended up bringing them some creamsicles. Conner rolled down the window and I said, "I thought you guys could use a treat." He thanked me and Jorja looked so embarrassed. I laughed and got the mail. I have done my duty for today.

Mike and I were talking to Jorja for quite awhile today. Jorja was standing by the piano with Mike and I next to her. Mike was steps away from the door. We were in the middle of a conversation when someone knocked on the door. This is what Jorja found. Now that's just adorable.
We were laughing about how it must have freaked Riley out to see us all standing steps away from the door while they were setting this up. Later Riley told Jorja that he was worried it wasn't her house because he could see the giant family picture hanging up over our stairs, but couldn't see Jorja in the picture. Ha! She doesn't look that different! Riley didn't even notice that we were standing right there. He did hide behind the tree when we were looking at the poster. We were taking pictures and talking. About five minutes later we heard a car alarm go off. That was his. I asked Jorja who came with him when he did this. I know he is great friends with Brenton, and Brenton would for sure know this was Jorja's house. Riley came with his mom! Okay, major points for this kid. Jorja could learn a thing or two from him!

No comments: