Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hutch Surprise!

We had stake conference today. Jorja wasn't feeling well, but she managed to sit through the session. Maysen was with us too. Stockton went to Dani's farewell. Hutch came down from Idaho to surprise Jorja. She wasn't able to make it on Jorja's birthday and yesterday Jorja was too busy with the dance. It was such a great surprise for her! Jorja felt bad because she was feeling sick so she wasn't her energetic self. She loves Hutch. I hope it was worth it for her to come down.
Hutch & Jorja
After Hutch left Jorja fell asleep in our bedroom. She was feeling worse and worse as the day went on. Riley, Jorja's date from last night, came over and brought her cookies to thank her for the date yesterday. Jorja looked awful. We woke her up and had her come out. Riley didn't want us to wake her, but Jorja had literally said to me last week how happy she would be if someone randomly brought her cookies. She was glad he came and was able to hug him to thank him for the date last night. 
Jorja & Kiki
Maysen was waiting for Stockton to come home so she could go back to Logan. Dani's farewell was at 9:00. Mike texted Stockton "How was the farewell?" at 5:30. Stockton replied, "Going into the eighth hour of her talk, still going strong." Hahaha. He makes me laugh! It was pretty late and dark when they left. Maysen was driving home. I kept telling Stockton not to sleep on the way up, make sure Maysen was able to stay awake. They got back just before 11:00. I love it when I know they are safe. It was fun to have them here this weekend. I love how much my kids love each other. It makes me so happy. I hope they will remain close after Mike and I are gone. Family is everything.

No comments: