Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Clean Up

Mike stayed home from work today. Well, he worked at home, and on the fish pond. We have a major trash pickup that happens twice a year. It will be tomorrow. Mike is hoping to get some of his pond mess out to the curb. I made rolls and apple strudel for someone in our ward. I dropped those things off at Jacqui's house so she could take it to them with her dinner she was preparing for them. I hurried down to Matt's house to watch his kids so he could have a dinner with Sam at the hospital. Once Matt came home I hurried over to Chick-Fil-A to pick up Jorja and take her to Young Women's. Whew, it was a long day. A few days ago Jorja got a text about a student government sleepover. The boys are sleeping at one house and the girls are getting together at a different house. They are having a fight night, which apparently was Jorja's idea. They have brackets for it and everything. Jorja asked me on the way home if I decided if she would be able to go to the sleepover. I laughed and laughed. Nope, grounded. She tried to convince me that it was a student government thing. Well, it's not required. Dude, you shouldn't have lied to me.

No comments: