Friday, October 5, 2018

Quinceanera

Jorja came to the store with me after school. I wanted to get some things for Maysen's birthday cake and conference breakfast on Sunday. I don't know what happened, but there was a smell in the store that was making me sick. It was so strong. It smelled like ham. Really, really strong ham. Even Jorja could smell it, and her sense of smell is weak. I skipped most of my list and just got out of there as fast as I could. At least I got a cake mix and frosting for Maysen. I had to send Jorja down the isle to look at frosting because I couldn't handle whatever that smell was. So weird.

I decided to swing by the mall while we were out to see if we could find a cheap homecoming dress for Jorja. I was trying to talk her into wearing one she already had, but she was stressing about that. She said it was too hard to explain the color. Jorja picked out this dress from the sale rack. It ended up being $30. The great thing is she will be able to wear this dress all year. There were several times last year she would be asked to dress up for different assemblies. This dress will match her student government sweater perfectly. It also doesn't have sleeves that will bunch up when she puts her sweater on. I think she will get a lot of use out of this dress, so I'm happy with it.
Creepy Stephanie watching Jorja take a selfie
Jorja hurried home and got ready for Jazelle's quinceanera. The party was from 7:30-12:00. We drove Jorja's bug and picked up Jaren on the way. Jorja said it was the tall person test. Jaren said the back seat wasn't that bad. He's super nice though, so who knows. Jorja had a lot of fun. She said she danced the entire time except for a half an hour while she was eating. That's about four hours. Wow. She did also get a lot of chocolate on her dress from the chocolate fountain. I was thankful Jaren's parents brought them home. I did not want to do that.
Hailey, Jorja wearing Jaren's glasses, Allison
 Jaren & Jorja
 Grace, Jorja, Hailey, Kenzie, Jaren
 Jorja & Jaren
 With demon eyes
I watched BYU's embarrassing loss to Utah State. It was awful for them. At least I like Utah State a lot. Speaking of Utah State, Maysen and Stockton came home today! Yay!!! I love it when they are home. They got home pretty late, but they are here safe and sound. All my family is home. I love this.

No comments: