Friday, October 12, 2018

Sword Fighting

I have done a lot of that the last couple of days. Blake, Parker and I each had two swords during our fight. Earlier this week, when the kids were at school, I was sword fighting with Parker. He is four years old. He stopped, looked at me and said it the sweetest voice imaginable, "Now I will always remember you." Awwww! Way to melt my heart!

Today was a laid back day. The kids didn't have school and only Skye had practice. I didn't even need to take her, someone came and picked her up. It will be crazy busy tomorrow. I tried to get everything ready for the day before bed. Blake has two baseball games, Larkin has two softball games and Skye has a soccer game. I'm excited to watch them play!

Jorja had a field trip with student government today. She said they went and listened to a speaker talk about not doing drugs for four hours. Today is an A day, which means she is missing math again. She missed it a few weeks ago for her Chinese field trip. I hope this doesn't hurt her.

No comments: