Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Chili & Chocolate

Jorja had to work today, but Mike Preston and I went to the ward 'Chili & Chocolate' activity. I made cornbread. About five minutes before we headed out I asked Preston if he wanted to go in a costume. I do not do anything creative in this family, that is all Mike. They hadn't talked about costumes this year. Preston asked if I could find the Wario hat Mike made years ago. Luckily I found it right away. He went and printed a mustache and voila, he has a costume.
Wario Preston
Mike even made a Waluigi hat for the ducks. They didn't like it much. Mike then tried several variations of duck diapers. Our kitchen table is now covered with sewing machines and fabric. He sure loves his crazy hobbies.
Kiki
 Kiki modeling a duck diaper
The ducks don't like the diapers. They have a hard time walking in them. Jorja liked being able to cuddle with them without worrying about them pooping on her.
Jorja with Kiki & Quacky Chan
 Jorja & Quacky Chan
 Wario Preston and Waluigi duck

No comments: