Sunday, October 7, 2018

Conference Breakfast

We decided to do a family breakfast instead of a family dinner this month. My dad came over first so he could get the scones rising. Sam made a French toast casserole that was delicious. When Bubs and Ange came over, I started talking to Abby about cousins. She liked how Amy's name started with an A, just like her name does. We decided to make a graft of the cousin's names. Then we added the parents and my mom and dad. This is what our graft turned out like. M was the clear winner. If we did a graft of last names M would win by a mile.
Amelia's birthday is on Monday, so we celebrated her birthday too. Maysen, Jorja and Lincoln all have October birthdays (of the family that was here.) They all decided Amelia would be the most excited about blowing out the candles. I was excited to find a chocolate vegan cake for Anne. This isn't the vegan cake, but at least Anne had a chocolate cake she could eat.
 Amelia
 Jeff's head, Maysen, Preston, Amelia blowing out candles, Gayle, Greg & Matt, Max's legs, Ange's legs....I think....
We "watched" the first session of conference together. I definitely will need to rewatch that one. I like to watch all of conference again anyway. When Matt and Sam were packing up we couldn't find Anne and Jeff. They were downstairs reading with Stockton and Jorja. I loved that!
Jeff & Stockton, Jorja & Anne
Stockton LOVES babies. I was sad I didn't get a picture of him with Amy, so he came upstairs and posed for me by her carseat. He assured me he had the chance to meet her and already had a conversation with her. I love him!
Amy & Stockton
Jorja wanted to show Stockton her new car. Stockton and Jorja drove with her in the front seat, Mike and I were in the back. Stockton liked the car a bit more after driving it. Surprisingly it has a lot of power. Stockton drove around Pepperwood and then to our church parking lot. He made Jorja drive. It was so funny to hear Stockton try to teach Jorja how to use the clutch. "It's like kissing a boy. You need to move in gently...." He said he was trying to teach her in language she would understand. Hahahahaha. Mike helped Jorja get her new license plate on her car. Seriously. I hope she doesn't regret this license plate. 
Jorja and the front of Maggie
 Now the back
Stockton had his diving friends over for the second session of conference. Gavin, Dani, Noelle, and Connor all came. They stayed for a long time and seemed to love it. Mike took me to the airport before Maysen and Stockton left for Logan. I flew out to New Mexico. It was great to see my brother Mike. I love my family!

No comments: