Friday, July 23, 2021

Back to Parrydise

I took Stockton to Salt Lake for diving this morning. He has been driving quite a bit to do that! I finished packing when I got home. I didn't get as much finished as I wanted to. Hopefully my brothers and their families don't judge me! I took Preston with me and went to pick up Stockton. Jorja was getting a haircut, so she stayed behind with Mike. Bear was also getting a haircut, which is why I went ahead of Mike. Preston and I got Stockton and then headed straight to the cabin. We stopped in Evanston at Paffs and had carne asada fries. First time there. It was good except for the hand sanitizer that got squirted into my eye.
Mike let the ducks wander
Mike got to the cabin about an hour after we did. Bear took the front seat and Jorja was banished to the back. Maysen stayed behind. She is still not feeling well. We are hoping she is better by Wednesday and can come up for the second leg of our cabin trip.
Bear

Mike and I did a test run on Bear's fence. We were 5 seconds away when Bear came charging through the fence at full speed. There was one post that had just a bit more space and he found it. Haha. Mike moved six boards and fixed that. We tried again in the front yard and again.... 5 seconds until Bear found another spot. He is Houdini!  
Can you find the space that was too big?
Mike and I went to the grocery store. This is my first time in this store. It is a lot bigger than Alpine Market. Who would have thought that a bigger store would be built even closer? I took a picture of this "cake" It is cotton candy. I don't know how I feel about this!

Steve and Shannon and their family got here around 10:00. Shannon and Weston got here first. Steve, Erica, Brandon and Jacob were just a bit later. This is going to be a fun weekend!

No comments: