Sunday, July 11, 2021

Biking Home from the Mission

There were two homecomings in our ward today. Rachael McHenry is back from Texas and Elder Lowe is back from Utah. His parents actually moved into his mission while he was a missionary. Haha. I wonder how many times that happens! He biked home and surprised his parents when he finished. Hahaha. (His parents were planning on picking him up but he got home first.) I also got a new teaching partner. Sister Bennett was released a few weeks ago. Today they called Kanani and I am pretty excited about that. Maysen and Stockton went to the single's ward. They are both really enjoying it, which makes me happy. Jorja didn't go with them. She is in the thick of farewell season. Today was Riley, Marshall, Ethan and Sadler's farewells. Jorja couldn't make it to Sadler's. Mike, Preston and I hurried out of our ward so we could get to Riley's farewell. We got there just in time.

Jorja & Sadie
We watched the season finale of The Chosen. Season two has just ended. That has been a fun show to watch together as a family. We have also been doing weekly planning and it has been great. Everyone picks a day to cook and we discuss the plans for the week. I wish we had started this a long time ago. It has been fun to hang out and talk about things. Also, I think the kids like knowing what to expect each day for dinner. Hahahaha

No comments: