Friday, July 16, 2021

Interview

I had a really fun day today. Stockton coached diving at Pepperwood and I took Maysen to a job interview! The job is kind of far away and I didn't want to have her stressed by the time she got there. She hasn't had to drive in awhile. I brought my lesson to work on and my audible book I have been listening to. Maysen ended up being in there for an hour and a half. She was really happy when she came out. She said it went great. The guy told her they had a few more interviews, but he anticipates making her an offer in the next week. She still might not get it, but Maysen was very happy that she didn't embarrass herself and that they liked her. This was a technical writing job. She's happy that she might get it, but nervous about how far away it is and that it might be a bit boring. She doesn't know much about the water/power world. Maysen and I went to the Sunshine Cafe after. It was a tiny little thing but pretty good.

Jorja sent this picture of Bear

No comments: