Sunday, July 25, 2021

Recording

Sunday at the cabin. Steve and Shannon and their family went to brunch at one of Shannon's high school friends. They went to church after. We did zoom church at home. Mike got Mike Masters to do the camera, but our Mike is still the host. Mike has been recording homecoming/farewells and sending the link to the parents. I reminded Mike to record Teagan's farewell. I told him there was no reason to record the entire thing, just wait until Teagan started talking. Bad idea on my part. Mike Masters didn't have the video on mute. Because our Mike was the host when he recorded it said, "Recording started" into the microphone! We were dying! Ahhhhh! Teagan and Bro. Scott looked so confused. Bro. Scott got up and they were trying to figure out what was going on. Mike said, "Fine, I'll stop the recording." Too bad it then said, "Recording stopped." So embarrassing! I felt so bad because I was the one who told Mike to start the recording in the first place. Whoops.

Today was fun. Mostly playing games. Ping pong. Fooseball. Card games. So much fun. I went on a walk with Steve and Shannon's family. It felt so good outside! The hot had died down and the weather was just perfect. We watched a church movie that Weston was allowed to watch before we headed to bed. Jorja was wired! She had so much energy. My family is all sleeping in the double bedroom downstairs. Jorja and Preston are on the bunkbeds above us. Jorja hung down like this in the pitch black for such a long time! Mostly singing about how she wasn't sleepy. Hahaha

Jorja

No comments: