Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Marie's a Teenager!

Mike, Maysen, Stockton and Jorja are all home. Maysen sent me this picture and said "Bear waiting for Dad to come home." Hahahaha - he loves Mike so much.

Bear
I ran to the store to get things for dinner and couldn't resist getting this cake for Marie. We didn't end up eating it tonight though. We are planning on getting it out for lunch. In case you can't tell. It is a cotton candy cake. Not a cake that is cotton candy flavor. The entire cake is cotton candy.
Mike sent me this picture. He found a small air conditioner thing to put in the window at the cabin. It has been so hot up here!
I played a quick Dominion game with Mike, Stockton and Preston. This was the best game for me today. Overlord worked well with Tactitian and Legionary.
Mike and Stockton payed a visit to Jorja.
Jorja
Brett's family and Matt's family and my dad all arrived a bit after 6:00. I made taco haystacks for dinner. Marie was adorable as the birthday girl. I can't believe she is a teenager! We watched Olympics and just hung out together. It was fun!
Marie
I finished Rachel's stocking a bit ago. I gave it to her today. Although I took it back because I might add one more thing. I'll give it to her when she is at my house next week. I think her stocking turned out beautiful. I love it!
I FaceTimed Jorja today. We got her registered for the ambassador retreat. It's going to be at Bear Lake. Three days. She is going to have a blast. I can't wait for her to have this experience. I think she is going to love every second!

No comments: