Monday, July 26, 2021

Eagle Eyes

Last MTC day at the cabin. Weston has been doing so well. It is fun to hear him talking in Spanish, cracking jokes with the other missionaries, conducting meetings and learning how to be the best missionary. I am glad Stockton got to go to the regular MTC though. I think home MTC would be so hard.

Elder Weston Smith 
Mike and I took the jet ski out on the lake. Steve and Shannon took the boat with three of their kids. I wore my wet suit Mike got me for the first time today. I was a fan. I spent the entire time on the jet ski today. The first time I had been on it. I wasn't ever cold. The wet suit made a huge difference. Mike and I came back early while the rest finished wake boarding. On the way back the water looked much smoother than on the way out. Hope they had a great time! Sounds like they did. Brandon even rescued someone. They had fallen off their jet ski and were left behind. Brandon saw a tiny dot waving. They picked him up. The family said they were about to call search and rescue. Glad Brandon has eagle eyes!
Mike
Mike & Stephanie
Mike took Stockton, Jorja and Bear home. Stockton is going through the temple with Gavin on Wednesday. Jorja has school and work. Bear likes Mike. Mike will bring Stockton and hopefully Maysen back up with him. Maysen has still been feeling sick. She says she is doing a lot better and she is hopeful for the Wednesday drive. Steve and Shannon's family left a bit later. Weston told me this is his favorite place and that he loves it here. Awe. That's awesome. This place is the best.
Elder Weston
Elder Weston & Shannon
Preston and I are now at the cabin by ourselves. My brothers and their families will come tomorrow. I had Preston take a shower and hang out in Mike's bathrobe while I washed his clothes. Mike will bring up all the clothes Preston packed on Wednesday. Glad we have a washing machine here now!

No comments: