Sunday, July 4, 2021

Smith 4th of July

My teaching partner, Judy Bennett, was released at church today. She has been teaching this Sunday school class since before we moved in. That is a long time. She is now going to be doing activity days. I think she will be great at that. I don't know who my new partner will be yet.

Mike and I talked Maysen, Stockton and Jorja into going to the singles ward this week. They actually all really liked it. Yay! The ward is close by, starts later, and the talks/lessons will be more age appropriate. I'm sure they get bored when everything is about raising teenagers or grandkids. Haha

We went to the Smiths for hot dogs today. We had hot dogs and played games. Mike brought over Bunny Kingdom. Stockton played many ping pong games with Weston. Weston was victorious overall. He said Stockton won him right before he left on his mission and he was so mad, so he is glad he won right before his mission. Haha We ended the night playing Dictionary. One of Mike's favorite games to play when he was younger. It took a long time and was pretty fun. Preston ended up winning that one. We didn't do fireworks or anything, it just was a relaxing day.

No comments: