Thursday, July 15, 2021

Vacuum

I ordered some Beddy's for the girls room last week. Jorja is going to take hers up to college, when she's not there we will have it on her bed here. I didn't take a picture, but I really like them. Although I didn't like the smell of the pillow inserts so I eventually put them in the freezer. I wanted to leave them there 24 hours, but they were only in there about 12 before Jorja got them out and put them in her pillows. She said she didn't know what I was talking about with the smell, she couldn't smell a thing. I really like them in the room downstairs. They are this coral color and it looks great with the mural on their walls. Maysen doesn't like them though. Maysen is planning on staying in the guest room even after Jorja leaves, so I went with them anyway.

We went out to eat at a little Brazilian bakery Jorja found. It was pretty good and everyone found something they liked. I think Mike really liked it. Lots of memories for him. Preston took my phone and snapped a picture of Jorja's shirt. This is the only picture I have for today. Preston didn't like the U on her shirt. He said it was uneven and he "hates it." Hahaha - weirdo.
Jorja has worked so hard on her school this summer. I am so proud of her. She even made time to play Dominion with us. That was a lot of fun. I left a little before 10:00 with Becky Johnson to go clean the temple. We were both assigned to vacuum. I vacuumed all of the sealing rooms. Becky got to vacuum the celestial room. The housekeeping lady told me they cleaned the temple every day during quarantine. Just the five of them. She said they were very tired and ready to have helpers again. Wow! I had a great time with Becky. It was a fun random thing to do with a friend. Ended up being perfect. We left around midnight. It was a pretty great day.

No comments: