Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Sean's Mom

Mike got his stitches out this morning and is very happy about it. Yay! He's getting used to the gaping hole in the back of his mouth but the stitches were annoying him so bad. At least the pain has stopped. Poor guy had quite a week of pain!

I was on my way to the Riverton Deseret Book when Jack's mom called. She told me Sean Kenley was going to be going to Lagoon with Preston. There are four boys going. She asked if I knew him. I did not. She told me they were the boys Preston went to Lagoon with for 8th grade Lagoon day. She also said that Sean's mom was the lady murdered this weekend. WHAT? When she said Kenley I did not put that together. His mom went missing on Friday. There have been posters for her everywhere. Sunday night they found her body in a ditch by the Jordan River. She had been shot and stabbed in the neck. A 75 year old former co-worker was arrested for her murder. He had been stalking her. Her husband even talked to him telling him to leave her alone. I just can't imagine what this poor family is going through. Jack's mom wanted me to talk to Preston in case anything was mentioned he wouldn't be blindsided by it. I talked to him about it tonight. Preston was just stunned. It is so sad.

We played several rounds of Dominion tonight. Preston kept possessing me and it was super annoying. He bought two provinces while he was possessing me. It is definitely more fun to be on the other end of possession.

No comments: