Monday, July 19, 2021

Fence Posts

Stockton coached at Pepperwood today. I took Preston to get a haircut. I failed to get any pictures. I have no idea why. I took him to Wild Boar Barbers. Dylan Clark cut his hair. This time and last time. He does a great job. I showed him a picture of the last time he cut Preston's hair. It was December 3rd. Anyway, when Dylan got to the back of Preston's hair he said, "I remember you now!" The boys all have these crazy cowlick's all over their hair, especially the back of their neck. Sharen told me to never try and cut Mike's hair because of them. The boys were lucky enough to inherit the cowlicks also. Haha. Anyway, Preston looks adorable, but you will just have to trust me on it.

Mike sent me pictures of his fence posting progress. First, the lake is low. They are letting lots of water out this year. Second, Mike says it is taking him about 45 minutes to an hour to do each post. By the end of the night he had a migraine. Probably from digging through rock. He has made some good progress though!

No comments: