Monday, July 5, 2021

Katelyn

A few weeks ago Nikki asked me if I could pick up Katelyn at the airport and take her to BYU. She's going to ACT camp. Of course I said yes! Nikki looked after Stockton so much when he was in Tucson I was happy to help her with Katelyn. I met her at the Provo airport and took her to BYU. The Provo airport is tiny! It was my first time being there. I helped Katelyn check in and get all set up in her room. Then we went to lunch at Cubbys. I accidentally went the long way to get there and we didn't have as much time as I hoped, but I got her back in time. There was a line getting into the parking lot when I brought her back, so I said goodbye and she hopped out. I made my way to a parking spot so I could get my audio book going when I saw $40 laying there! That sneaky girl! I jumped out of my car and ran to her dorm. I was able to make it inside the building but then realized I probably would really embarrass her if I continued any further. I ended up keeping the $40 and texting Nikki thanks. I did have a great morning with Katelyn. I love Nikki so much!

Stephanie & Katelyn (the airport still required masks)
Mike spent his morning working on the duck waterfall. He is very happy with how it is turning out. He was able to reuse the bucket from his house growing up. He also got the girl statue from his house placed over there. Spoiled ducks.

Maysen and I made dinner today. Maysen made dinner along with dessert. She wanted to make this colorful s'more dessert. It was fun cooking with her.
Jorja had some friends come over to swim and watch an outdoor movie. She helped Mike set up the movie screen. One day Mike will make it easier to set up. Right now it is kind of complicated. They watched Monsters vs. Aliens. She seemed to have a great time.

No comments: