Saturday, August 14, 2021

Balloons & Plates

We woke up pretty early so we could go to the balloon festival. Jorja was up even earlier because she was at the Chick-Fil-A booth. Today is her last day working and they scheduled her to go to the festival in the morning and a few hours in the evening. The balloon festival was coolish. Nothing compared to the one in Albuquerque. That one is crazy amazing. I told the kids that I thought there would be vendors there where we could buy breakfast. There wasn't. It was still pretty watching all the balloons rise. There was more like 10-20 balloons instead of hundreds. Still cool though. At least this one was free and I didn't need to get up at 3:30 in the morning to make sure I could get a parking space. Haha. Fun times. I'm so glad I did that.

Jorja
Hannah & Jorja (Hannah is the daughter of my childhood friend)
The Chick-Fil-A cow went up in the balloon
What the heck lady??? Get back in the basket!!! That is NOT SAFE!!!!!
Melissa! My childhood friend & Hannah's mom
Jorja got her hair dyed even darker today. It looks really pretty. Kind of like Snow White. When I was her age I thought people with that kind of hair color were so lucky! Jorja had a quick nap before work. She went straight from work to the balloon festival with Collin. He is someone she met at work. She said the balloons were all lighted up and they had food trucks there. 

It exciting news.... Stockton finished his plates! Well, technically he finished them after midnight. He was still working on them when I took this picture. I can not believe he finished! He worked so hard on them. It is awesome. I'm so thankful for Sam who said she would help us figure out how to get them printed. (Not to sell, but so we can have a few.) It's pretty awesome.
Stockton

No comments: