Saturday, August 28, 2021

Tractor on the Lake

Jorja looks like she is having fun at college! :) 
I had a lot I wanted to get done today. Maysen helped me make a class schedule for Stockton and Jorja. I love it. She did such a great job. We are going to send it to them and hope it helps them with their new semester. I know I will love looking at it and just knowing where they are. While we were working on that, Javita texted me and asked if we would want any hand-me-downs. Hand-me-downs are my favorite way to shop. Haha. Ron and Javita are moving. I'm going to miss hearing about Damian! And I'm going to miss knowing Darius is with Preston. Anyway, Maysen and I went over and got a ton of clothes. It took forever. There was so much! Maysen was a great sport.
Mike shooting moths with his salt gun
The pet stores still have no crickets. I brought home mealworms the other day, hoping for the best. I asked Maysen to feed Jorja's frog. She put lots of worms on his head. Haha
Stockton had a fun day. I stole some pictures from his blog, because how often do you see a tractor pulling a boat? His friend John Lyon invited him to Bear Lake. He spent a few hours tubing and learning to wake surf. Sounds like he had a great time.
Stockton had plans to go out to dinner with his roommate Austin. The jeep wouldn't start. Mike and I had given the kids their own jump starting battery thing that helps you jump start a car without needing any help. I meant to have Mike show them how to use it, but we ran out of time and I forgot. Stockton seemed to figure it out no problem. Then he got to enjoy a delicious dinner at Texas Roadhouse.
Austin
Stockton & Austin

No comments: