Monday, August 30, 2021

Ping Pong

Today was Jorja's first official day of college and Stockton's first day in 2 1/2 years. I think it is so hilarious that Stockton's first class in that long is a 1:00 ping pong class. Gotta ease back into it! He is taking that class with Jorja and I think it's awesome. I did get to talk with Stockton for quite awhile and it felt like old times. Long conversation over the phone on a Monday. Haha. Stockton had ping pong and computer science methods today. Jorja had public speaking, ping pong and her institute Book of Mormon class. I think they both had good days. I should have asked them to send me a first day of school picture. The only picture I ended up was this one. A random Jorja contact I found.
I stole this one off of Stockton's blog
No picture of Jorja. Oh well. We played Gloomhaven tonight. Preston retired his character last night and was anxious to try this one out. The game went long and Preston was up until 11:00. After I tucked him into bed I remembered it was late start. Hallelujah! I ran down to tell him so he wouldn't wake up on his own and panic that he was late. Perfect timing for a late start day.

No comments: